Monday, February 22, 2010

Keep Your Head Above Water

One word describes how I feel; Monday. So many things going on at the same time. We have decided on the city we are going to relocate the business... We have set meetings with the Governors office.. Met with potential partners.. the ball is in motion. But for us it is a juggling game. The past couple of weeks have been filled with meeting after meeting. Personally we are hanging by a thread. We are are tredding trying to keep our heads barely above water. We have put everything on the line. There is nothing left to loose and only something to gain. The thing that keeps us alive and breathing is the fact that everyone we come into contact now is absolutely intrigued by the company as a whole. So we are going to make it through this. The larger the struggle and climb, the bigger the prize and gain will be. I will endure this ONLY because I believe. I believe in my husband. I believe in Livingston. I believe the LORD helps those who help themselves. I BELIEVE. But I pray we are almost to the shallow end because I am tiring quickly and don't know if I will be able to tread water forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment