Friday, June 28, 2013

And so the legend begins....

It is crazy how fast time seems to be moving lately. I am assuming that is due to the fact that things are moving at such an insane speed that I have to dig my toes into the ground so I don't get sucked into the momentum. But I am learning sometimes I like to ride in that madness.. no I will admit I LOVE to ride in it! And it all points back to the thing that started me on my blogging journey.. the fishing lure company. It has begun, the stories about my husband, the videos, the articles, and just the plain fact that it has a not only a name of it's own.. but a legend in the making. Check out this article that I had a part in writing about my one and only.

http://www.outdoorhub.com/stories/for-the-love-of-fishing-the-robert-castaneda-story/

I do not have the words to describe how proud, happy and excited I am about this dream becoming a reality. So I will leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment