Friday, August 9, 2013

The Time has Come

It is officially time. My dream of creating the gear side of LL has come to fruition. Everything coming together and the momentum is building. When I began this journey with the husband in the fishing industry my intentions were to eventually design outdoor gear for the company. I love cool outdoorsy, work out, comfy clothes that have flare. I have always wanted to design a line with our brand. And now the stars have begun to align, the name has made its way out there and it is time. I have never been so excited, inspired, passion driven and ready than I am now. After going back and forth about being a working mom, not working, starting a new career, staying where I'm at, I have arrived at my answer. Or maybe the answer smacked me right across the face. Its funny how when you pay attention, the indications or signs of where you are supposed to be start to appear everywhere! Well you don't have to tell/show me twice, specifically about this dream I have had for years. So now.. where to begin, how to begin, what to begin. And the answers start flowing right back to me. The divine connection of our current partners who play a huge role in our lives now, happen to be married to 2 people that are quickly becoming my most favorite people ever. These two women and I have decided to take on this venture together. Nothing could possibly make me more happy than to have the wives of LL coming together to create something that is OURS! And the work begins. We had our first non official brainstorming session yesterday and we decided on a basic direction. We were missing one of our "partners" for this sesh so we will get her caught up and feed back and onward we will move. Ideas, brainstorming, notes, and our side notes of course because we are ladies gathering trying to stay on one subject is just impossible! And here we are again, the beginning of another journey, the one I have been waiting for. Bring on the work load, pile on the busy, walls don't stand a chance, obstacles I know you are out there but have no doubt you will be conquered. Much more to come on this fantastic opportunity..

1 comment:

  1. wahoo!!!!! i cannot wait to watch this adventure for you unfold. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete