Saturday, January 9, 2010

Baby it's cold outside

The weekend has finally arrived and for us that means a little recharge, both physically and spiritually. If the first week of the year is any indication of the rest of the year, I believe it is going to be a hard run but the pay off is going to be more than my mind can grasp at this point. It has been unusually cold here in south Texas and according to the news across the US as well, calling it an Artic Blast. So this means more time inside, which is something I am not a big fan of. But the extra time inside is allowing me a chance to regroup and organize our lives in general. I believe it's always good to step back once in a while to collect myself, especially when 10 out of the 12 months in the year we move at over 100 mph. Take a deep breath, evaluate and fix what is out of order. In my 27 years of living experience so far, it has done me well. So as I step back and take in the big picture, I am refocused on the mission we are on.

No comments:

Post a Comment