Saturday, October 23, 2010

Seasons are Changin'

I woke up this morning feeling excited. A little over cast outside, colder than usual inside my house and I can feel the season changing. The season of our lives.. I believe we are FINALLY moving onto a new journey. About a month ago, my mom and I were at lunch and she told me that she has been praying and the seasons will be changing for us. My mom is our biggest fan. Hands down, this beautiful lady appreciates every accomplishment, every small step, every encounter, and every meeting like no other one person. My mother picks me up when I think I could never ever get up, and inspires when I can't see through my tears. She has a powerful prayer. So today I feel what she had seen.
My favorite time of the year approaches and we begin to plan parties, get togethers, and holiday festivities. Our fishing season pushes into cruise control with us still sitting behind of the wheel of course, but travel is done. Now we start the action plan for next year. The husband and I have started our runs and long walks that we used to crave. These runs have been so important to our lives. It's an hour and a half.. no phones,, email, music, computers, tvs, people, nothing. Just him and I on the pavement reviewing our lives. It's a recap, inner circle meeting, advise, opinions and exercise... and it has been amazing. So many ideas, opportunities, and paths that have come to surface and to review them on a trail of fresh air and cool breeze is essential. It's time to move forward and Mr. and Mrs. Casta are being positioned to do just that. New business and whole new direction and something that I have felt since the first breakfast meeting attended.. this will carry into the level you envision. We have come to one conclusion together... work the hardest we have ever worked for the next year, sacrifice and pray the hardest we have ever prayed and have faith that this next season is a whole new level. I have an overwhelming peace about the whole thing... I am ready for the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment