Thursday, October 14, 2010

Simmering

Hmm.. it's Thursday. It's been a really busy week. But more of an annoying busy. It is officially fall here in South Texas and we are LOVING the weather. It's been a little hectic in the Casta household. Now that Livingston's super busy season is simmering and by simmering about to boil and potentially blow up bigger than we could have ever imagined, in other words working on some huge things which could change the way we do business forever. We picked up two more large distributors that cover 6 more states which is forward movement pushing through the season. With that said, we are now exploring, while we wait for Livingston to boil. Something new has come along with the StethoCleanse, Roberts idea that he owns the patent to, I had mentioned a couple of blogs ago. A person that we have known for years has stepped up to the plate and he may just hit it out park for us. I will update when there is ink on paper. The medical industry. Interesting to see how this unfolds, may be the answers to our prayers, could be the change I have been feeling, believe this could be magical. But I am not afraid to get on my knees and pray whatever it is we are supposed to be doing. I am excited, we are going into my absolute favorite time of the year, so much to look forward to and to see what the rest of the year is going to bear. As for me, I am looking into non profit work, something that has been heavy on my heart for the holidays and now have looked into for a temporary position. Trying to focus on enjoying the life we are in now, the journey to the place where we have imagined, so we appreciate every second with eachother, our families and our friends we couldn't survive without.

No comments:

Post a Comment