Sunday, January 2, 2011

If you're ready to exceed your current plateau, take the plunge.

Before officially starting the new year of work and businesses and the hustle and bustle of our lives I wanted to just look back over 2010. We started the year with a new project.. amped and hit the ground running. We stirred up commotion in the Texas Governors office and made some friends. We went in front of a committee from the State of Texas and met day in and day out with the University perfecting my husbands new idea. After running with that until the beginning of March began fishing season. Advertising, donations, fishing tournaments, pro staffers and list goes on! The tradeshows, conventions, expos and traveling began. The intense schedule of packing and unpacking, loading and unloading we became the carni people we used to make fun of. On top of selling to Walmart and tackle and bait stores we managed the business side of things as well, attending mixers, seminars and other networking events weekly. After our yearly trip to Vegas for the largest fishing convention in the US, our travel began to slow. We had our last main event the first weekend in October. After that event took place it was smooth sailing into the the holiday season. But of course not in the Casta household. We picked up a patent and dusted the brilliant idea off. We then began pushing the medical industry.. testing the waters, attending industry events. This past was trying to the bone, exhausting beyond belief and much more intense than the last. 2010 was a year God heard millions of my prayers, maybe even billions :) But now I can say our prayers WERE HEARD! As the year came to a close so many opportunities were put in our path. I have never been more excited for our future and what will unfold. I can only imagine where we will be a year from now but have the sweetest idea. I am so very happy to say goodbye but appreciate the growth i have endured. 2010 thank you for preparing me for 2011.. I am fully ready to take the plunge.

1 comment:

  1. Im so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see you guys on the cover of Forbes magazine. So i can brag about rubbing elbows with millionaires! Maybe I'll join you guys if I win the lotto! Until then I just love knowing people who have the determination & drive to work so hard for such success! Good luck on 2011!!! I Love you Castaneda's!!

    ReplyDelete